Do you know what I’m thankful for? Everybody’s awesome contributions to the Thanksgiving Project so far! The project will run to the end of November and my goal is to have 1,000 items up by then. We’re almost halfway there. I love reading all the great items that have been added. Let’s keep it going!
Click here to visit the Project main page, read the entries and add your own items to the list. Even if you’ve already contributed, feel free to add more!
Here are some of my favourites so far:
- my bike
- Good music and bad dancing
- re runs of “The Raccoons” and Cyril Sneer!!
- thankful that 2moro is Friday
- my Mom’s recovery
- the feeling 20 min. into a run when you feel like your body’s free
- upcoming 2 year celebration of bone marrow transplant on November 18th (yahoo)
- the autumn colours
- the all important three C’s: chocolate, cheese, and cheap wine!
- frost on the grass
- fresh-picked apples
- a sweet boyfriend who will drive 2 hours out of the way in the middle of the night because I’m crying and want to visit my mom’s grave
- watching chickens be chickens
- the smell of good soup simmering in the crock pot
- garage sales
- Pokadot dresses
- A special Thanksgiving announcement that will herald a perfectly timed June baby
- the sound of the rain on the roof
- Ironic Halloween Costumes
- my experience living and teaching in Dubai
- Civil Marriage Act
- chance encounters
- mario kart wii
- When my husband tells me he’s going to 7-11 and asks if I want a slurpee (the answer is always yes).
- that every day is a celebration
Funny stories. Good advice. I’ve written a couple books — “Simple(ton) Living: Lessons in balance from life’s absurd moments” and “Balancing Priorities and Prioritizing Balance”. Click here to learn more and to order.